Sunday, November 27, 2005

 

November Thunder

November's weather is a bit crazy in Minnesota. Two days ago on the 25th we had an all day snow fall. Yesterday morning I was shoveling the snow from my driveway with a temperature of 10 degrees F. After a day having a late Thanksgiving with my family I went to bed, full of sleep inducing turkey. At 2:08 A.M. on the 27th I woke up to the sounds of thunder. One clap after another. Then it rained for a while. It is now quiet. I supose during this transistion month when we change from summer to winter thunder storms have happened in the past, but I believe them to be a remote possibility. Now we have one more thing to talk about at the grocery store. "Did you hear that thunder last night?" Talking weather in Minnesota is a pasttime.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?